1. “Assuming that you are disturbed by each rub, how might your mirror be cleaned?”
2. “On the off chance that the foot of the trees were not attached to earth, they would be seeking after me. For I have bloomed so a lot, I am the jealousy of the nurseries.”
3. “This spot is a fantasy. Just a sleeper thinks of it as genuine. Then, at that point, passing comes like first light, and you awaken giggling at your thought process was your sorrow.”
4. “Try not to be happy with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfurl your own legend.”
5. “Quit acting so little. You are the universe in happy movement.”
6. “You are not a negligible detail. You are the whole sea, in a drop.”
7. “You were brought into the world with wings, why like to creep through life?”
8. “Try not to be happy with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfurl your own legend.”
9. “Dancing is not just getting up painlessly, like a leaf blown on the wind; dancing is when you tear your heart out and rise out of your body to hang suspended between the worlds.”
10. “At the point when you get things done from your spirit, you feel a stream moving in you, a delight.”
11. “For what reason do you remain in jail, when the entryway is so totally open?”
12. “Try not to be happy with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfurl your own fantasy.”
13. “Thump, And He’ll open the entryway
Disappear, And He’ll make you sparkle like the sun
Fall, And He’ll raise you to the sky
Turn out to not be anything, And He’ll transform you into everything.”
14. “The Prophets acknowledge all desolation and trust it. For the water has never dreaded the fire.”
15. “Run based on what’s agreeable. Disregard wellbeing. Live where you dread to reside. Annihilate your standing. Be infamous. I have attempted judicious arranging adequately long. From here on out I’ll be frantic.”
16. “Raise your words, not your voice. Downpour develops blossoms, not thunder.”
17. “Your downturn is associated with your discourteousness and refusal to applaud.”
18. “For what reason do you remain in jail, when the entryway is so completely open?”
What Rumi says about hope?
What did Rumi say regarding trust? Rumi expressed, “Where there is ruin, there is potential for a fortune.” This statement addresses the influence of trust and that regardless of how distressing, we can in any case search for the open door, the silver-lining – the expectation that is still there.
What does Rumi say about truth?
That which is misleading difficulties the heart, yet truth brings cheerful peacefulness.
What does Rumi say about self?
The universe isn’t beyond you. Peer inside yourself, all that you need you as of now are
What does Rumi say about change?
“Recently I was astute so I needed to impact the world. Today I am savvy so I am evolving myself.”
What does Rumi say about the heart?
It’s mending you can hold. It’s an excursion into your own lovely, thumping heart.